Life is busy, complex and unpredictable. It throws curve balls, a lot of curve balls. Finding our way through challenging times is tough, even tougher when we are facing these challenges alone.
Counselling is a safe and confidential way of exploring concerns with a view to developing the necessary insight and understanding to cope and overcome difficulties that you are struggling to shift on your own. We are social creatures and while well meaning friends and family might offer support it is often biased and at times unhelpful. Counselling helps you to discover your truth and your meaning whilst supporting you in making positive change.
During times of adversity we all need support. The Nurture Foundation has been established in the recognition that empathic, person centred support is crucial in addressing adversity and moving forward with resilience. Our individually tailored programs incorporate mind and body techniques so that you may truly experience lasting relief. Further to this the skills developed are designed to assist you with both current and future concerns so that you are better equipped to manage challenge.
Areas of specialty include but are not limited to:
- Grief and loss
- Coping with prolonged illness
- Unresolved childhood concerns
- Panic attacks
- Perinatal support
- Early parenting
- Chronic Stress
- Weight management
Counselling is useful for anyone who wants to explore thoughts, feelings and issues they are keen to resolve. People may choose to speak to a counsellor for a variety of reasons:
- they feel they cannot speak freely to friends and family about deeply personal issues
- they feel that people close to them may judge them or have biased and unhelpful views
- they want to change their inner selves or their outer world according to what is right for their unique personality and their unique situation
- they wish to make lasting change for the better
- or they may simply wish to speak to a professional with an objective viewpoint
In my almost twenty years of supporting people through challenge I feel eternally privileged to walk alongside people, helping them to tune into their wisdom, find renewed courage, develop inner resources and expand their greatness.
Clinic counselling rate $95 per 55 minute session
Home counselling rate *** WINTER 2016 SPECIAL $85 per 55 minute session.
Standard rate is normally $100 per 55 minutes.
So if you are struggling and yearn to find greater levels of peace, confidence and happiness take a leap of faith. You are worth it.